Wednesday evening “club setting" ministry for girls age 5 through 8th grade.
Missionettes meet from 7:00 - 8:30 pm on the first floor of the Family Center.
Pastor Lisa Martin
- Girls have fun learning biblical truth for living.
- Girls in the church want to invite their friends to meet Jesus.
- Girls build lifelong relationships.
- Guest-friendly curriculum.
- Full color activity pages for Rainbows through Stars and interactive journal pages for Friends.
- Music for memory helps.
- Adventures – field trips, camping, and more for Daisies through Friends.
- A motto, pledge, colors, and Scripture verse for each club.
- Unit awards and badges.
Missionettes Fivefold Purpose:
- To win girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance.
- To teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded us – developing girls spiritually and mentally.
- To provide encouragement, support, and accountability through lasting Christian relationships.
- To provide an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities.
- To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ, our Lord.
As you can see, Missionettes reaches the total girl for Jesus and helps to establish a strong foundation in Christ. If you have a daughter who has consistently come out to the Wednesday night meetings, you know firsthand the fruit Missionettes can grow in your child. The key is consistency – a fruit tree does not bear good fruit unless it is tended to daily with the water and care that it needs. Likewise, Christians bear much good fruit when they drink from the Word daily – consistency being the key.
As August and September approach, this is a great time to introduce your child to Missionettes – the club that grows good fruit that lasts. These are the different clubs that are offered:
Rainbows – the Noah’s Ark Club for pre-school (3 and 4 year old) boys and girls
Daisies – the Sonshine Club for 5 year old and Kindergarten girls
Prims – the Discovery Club for 1st & 2nd grade girls
Stars – the Fun Club for 3rd & 4th grade girls
Friends – the Where You Belong Club for 5th & 6th grade girls
For more information about the program or any of the clubs, please call me at 732.349.1550 X332.
-Pastor Lisa Martin, Missionettes Coordinator